Gravity Forms PGP Encryption plugin for WordPress by wp2pgpmail
wp2pgpmail develops a plugin to send encrypted PGP mail notications with Gravity Forms, the best full featured contact form plugin for WordPress.
In order to use Gravity Forms PGP Encryption plugin, you need to have Gravity Forms (here the link). Our plugin works with any license version of Gravity Forms (Basic, Business or Developer).
- With Gravity Forms PGP Encryption plugin, you will be able to:
- encrypt notifications sent by Gravity Forms
- choose which forms to be encrypted
- use several keys to send notifications to different recipients
- continue to enjoy all features of Gravity Forms plugin
wp2pgpmail is the perfect solution for private health care providers to become HIPAA compliant.
We recommend that you use SSL on your domain, but it is not required.
Every purchase comes with 1 Year of Updates & 90 days of Technical Support.
The license is valid for one domain name (or sub domain).
Before buying, you can try our free version available in the WordPress Plugin Directory.
The free version has its own static form, you can use it without Gravity Forms.
What our clients say
An immediate answer from the Support Team, with the right tip to fix my problem! Thanks so much for your quick response, I really appreciate that level of attention and support.
- Rebecca C., Web Designer and Developer – New York, NY, USA
Simply the BEST SUPPORT I’ve ever experienced from a software company!
With the need for secure form transmission, wp2pgpmail is the perfect solution for encrypted mail through WordPress. Easy to install, quick to implement, painless to administrate. It is the answer to what SHOULD have been done with form mail in WordPress since the beginning! THANK YOU WP2PGPMAIL!
- Timothy G., Senior Executive Producer at GrafWeb Internet Media Studios – New York, NY, USA